2022/05/21

I think a lot of people learn these people's music, like Britney or Justin they were. I heard both these two people's name on the singing or the news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYPQR3SJiqc

or the Gina in the bottle.....Chrstina? I probably prefer you (Military School) to sing from the church hymn style (Happy New Year and Merry Christmas, I think those two songs were my elementary on the paper), on my webpage, the other pages.

A lot of this company when they present someone like that, at least to the outside US lands, almost EVERY land to the pop singer, that would be her Britney Spears most known probably to many small girls, follow the trend, or learning style or something.....hear on the news.


I made the rirotta stuffs, not sure she says she doesn't want to taste it.....No cheese, just I need the white rice. Today, that is not enough. My periods is gone already.

They should watching this the Conan, I just saw this old lady explaining that painting to the little girls. So the entire Disney groups guys, they are small kids, first graders? 

 

No matter how each unit of the family, how larger or wide, how grand, of all circle of the circle of One Life.

https://youtu.be/7QblMpnSquQ

 


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEmZa12zpVE

 

The police will tell you, Nancy looks short hair, its more skin color tone darken yellow race, like the native Asian Pacific. However you mostly defined in Haiwaii.....those.

Just like her best friend kids are calculative both in the deliver dates.

 


Never finish all these speech everywhere since 54 met 37 ....

 


I am pretty sure, ever since meeting that Simon Cowell, I can no more writing English in whatsoever his grades on the English when the last time he wrote a formal paper, other than the causal lines.

Anthropology? The human study, or the human skull, human head?? Those artifacts? Yale?

oh ~ There is a new bf in the town? You mean the eye glass, or you mean my brother's position EF? Wasn't him the guy in the Mr and Mrs Smith? Is this video classify mateiral all over the Internet?

Isn't this funny, your every best new friends becomes the hate....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTpwGL47xt4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerball