2022/05/16

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– The guys groups vs. the girls groups. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

Sigh ... some guys they grow to certain age, they will realize to get up and clean up the entire house, without implication when to do, what to do. They just becoming like that......Smart ASMR Chinese Simple Life Gadget.


You actually compare yourself to the guy's groups? They are natural born at jump, flip, bounce.....I thought you get over to that. You see, I don't have the kids, but a lot of you, these girls of you guys, friends or my APO or CAC friends, they have kids? Including Jonathon they are. You may not like to work to the guys, so you help the girls, sometimes just lightly grocery shopping stop by, or connecting the kids shoes, or sock near by, and dump at the washing machines. Not all the time, 52 weeks, each you dropping by twice?

You care for that neighborhood, because of the car issues, because the community issues. you built up something for your own cause. I have no time building up anything yet.


I check my transcript, I did have 10th grade, the biology. I even have geography and history at 11th grade. There is something about we have people go to complementary school, or something like no matter how far the time separate you forgotten the entire textbook, where you learn stuffs from. I forget too, but maybe not the degree saying if the science were just taught and have to memorize sitting in the chair.

I am getting a funny screen here saying, there are the evaluator, what? Slam Dunk? Those Victoria Secrets don't count, I have my education scores on my transcripts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CkkjiNVoUo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerball