2022/05/17

Zosite, that is what you guys are watching behind? | Do you guys know what you are doing at all? Do you want to repeat her lines of every show, when she shows up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVVdHaQ7pqk


Like after her transformation of every entry to present herself, there are something justice or Love.....glory! I never thought you would have missed it. In any tiny squeeze space to do all that....

Do you want to just get the right things done correctly, whichever the mini-skirts starting the plain sight clothing or the cap with a recognizable eye glasses, to the PC game zoning bf to the gf, like modeling, without the eye glasses, its a blonde?

Let me guess, Dean is the blonde?

He changes, I have no ideas anymore whom they are in the hair color !!! I knew certain them are black hair, when I met them the first time. Seth, Bill and Patrick.

There are going to be people showing up blondes? 

(Can you all shut up birds? You have a yellow and blue birds at the that place bank next by. What? They join you all? They are inside the cage. Those two.

I show them the money....and the present when I get back? Can you stop talking in any language formats. Thank you. )

Why don't you just say all the guys are the Earth Prince, you just needs to deliver One of the 9 girls, in whichever, why he has to demands me to deliver not just one guy or one girls, whichever this Texado Tax, hat, you borrow that. I done that in California - Love of Century. And Whom are to say the eyeing on Earth Prince anyway, of the guys just given up finding a girls, saying one of the 9?

    Washing Pillow case, your mother-in-law+your gf, or wife.

    Cooking the prepared dumpling, for my mother, and Pang or even Hank ate those.

    Cooking some Pumpkin soup for the winter seasons

    Always prepare some salad, Mango, or cucumber

    Shredded carrots always handy.

    Making the breads. But I make bread when I was in UB. Those things come easy.

Outfit, cleaning, washing your own bathroom/ floor Mat.

Does your every bill if you live single.

Just accuse Reed anything he says in the public, he will hear you.


I almost think the Outfit has something to do with anything I just plain sight looking at it

I go napping

Babaji: Go



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerball